Understand the driving forces of the Generic Drugs market and target potential customers here.
Get a free sample report!
Technavio analysts curated the reports thoroughly through qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to yield the most relevant industry and business results.
Businesses around the world are focused on creating a resilient business model in the face of COVID-19. Suppliers are continuing their ongoing operations while building resilient business models as the path to recovery from the pandemic is being charted.
The recovery process involves different phases including:-
- Recognize the existing business model
- Focus on agile execution of proposed and approved changes.
- Conceptualize scenario-based planning to mitigate future crisis situations.
Download the post-pandemic activity planning structure
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction and changing customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of the pandemic unfolds
- Market estimates before and after COVID-19
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Access in-depth syndicated research reports on demand using Technavio’s subscription platform
The Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market Report – The human microbiome therapeutics market has the potential to grow USD 516.08 million during the period 2021-2025, and the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 47.79%.Download a free sample report now!
Human Combination Vaccines Market Report – The human combination vaccines market has the potential to grow in $7.16 billion during the period 2021-2025, and the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.80%. Download a free sample report now!
Analysis of the main players in the market
- Amgen Inc. – The company offers a wide range of generic drugs like Aimovig, Corlanor, Epogen, Xgeva and others.
- Dr.Reddys Laboratories Ltd. – The company offers affordable generic formulations such as Omez (Omeprazole), Nise (Nimesulide), Ketorol (Ketorolac Thromethamine) and others
- Fresenius SE and Co. KGaA – The company offers generic drugs for areas such as anesthesia, maldigestion and oncology
If you purchase an updated report within the next 60 days, we’ll send you the new edition and data extract FREE! Get a preview of the report here to get a detailed market share analysis of market players during the COVID-19 lockdown:
Generic Drugs Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The generic drugs market is segmented as follows:
- Small Molecule Generics
- North America
The generic drug market is driven by increased outsourcing of drug discovery and development and increasing drug patent expirations. Additionally, other factors such as the advent of RPA, increase in mergers and acquisitions, and hospital-owned generics are expected to drive the generic drugs market.
Plan and reinforce your sales and marketing strategies: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44584
- Suppliers Covered
- Ranking of suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Competitive scenario
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]