DUBLIN, August 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Generic Drugs Market (2022-2027) by Category, Applications, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global generic drug market is estimated at $374.14 billion in 2022 and should reach $631.58 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 11.04%.
The global generic drugs market is segmented on the basis of category, applications, end-user, and geography.
- By category, the market is categorized into biosimilars and small molecule generics.
- By applications, the market is categorized into Anti-Arthritis Drugs, Anti-Cancer Drugs, Anti-Infection Drugs, Cardiovascular Drugs, Central Nervous System Drugs, and Respiratory Drugs.
- By end-user, the market is categorized into pharmacies, hospitals, pharmacies, private clinics, and retail pharmacies.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global generic drugs market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the global generic drugs market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market. Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global generic drugs market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
- Low cost of generic drugs compared to brand name drugs
- Robust M&A activity in the generic drug market
- Growing incidences of chronic diseases
- Strong commercialization of brand name drugs eclipses generic drugs
- 3D manufacturing technology boosts
- Increase collaboration on generic drug research
- Inactive ingredients or excipients are different
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Generic Drugs Market, by Category
7 Global Generic Drugs Market, by Applications
8 Global Generic Drugs Market, By End User
9 Americas Generic Drugs Market
ten Europe Generic drugs market
11 Middle East and africa Generic drugs market
12 APAC Generic Drugs Market
13 Competitive landscape
14 company profiles
- Abbott Healthcare Pvt. ltd.
- Allergan PLC
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Cipla inc.
- Eli Lilly and company
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Fresenius medical care
- Apotex Inc.
- Lupine Ltd.
- Mylan AG
- Novartis International
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7zc1v9
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets